Notice of enrollment in Nha Chu Treatment Class 2018
- Lượt xem: 28
Based on the MOH's continuous training guidelines, based on the needs of updating the doctor's knowledge, the Odonto-Stomatology Training Institute is pleased to announce the admission of the 2018 Continuous Training class for periodontology, part: Surgical treatment of periodontal disease. The certificate issued by the Odonto-Stomatology Training Institute has the legal value in supplementing the application file for practicing certificate (according to Article 5, Chapter 2, Circular 22/2013 / TT-BYT). Highly qualified and experienced lecturers with many years of experience in periodontal surgery. Students practice on simulation with modern equipment and standards. (Detailed study program attached)
1. Target: Specialist of Odonto-Stomatology
2. Target: 20 students
3. Time: Including 2 sessions. Stage 1: January 11-12, 2018 and Session 2: January 18-19, 2018
4. Training fee: 10,000,000 VND / 1 student (Pay once when enrolling).
5. Venue: Academy of Odonto-Stomatology Training - Hanoi Medical University
6. Registration file includes:
- Application for study (form).
- Curriculum vitae (certified by Personnel Administration or Local Government).
- Birth certificate (copy)
- University degree / Specialization Degree in Dentistry (copy)
- 02 4x6 photos (taken in the last 06 months).
All of the above documents are in a file bag in the form.
7. Location and time of enrollment: From the date of notice to January 9, 2018.
Where to sell records: Administration Department - Teeth Training Institute
P. 102 - A7 Building - No. 1 Ton That Tung - Dong Da - Hanoi Tel: 024 35 747 005
Recipients: Department of Training & Management - Teeth Training Institute
P. 507 - A7 Building - No. 1 Ton That Tung - Dong Da - Hanoi Tel: 024 39 287 190
Or register directly for MSc. Nguyen Tra My: 0983 654 186
BS. Nguyen Ngoc Anh: 0982 810 310
The Faculty of Odonto-Stomatology Training Institute - Hanoi Medical University is pleased to announce that all medical facilities and physicians will be eligible and expect to carry out the procedures to participate in the course.
Advising education enrollment
8:00 - 17:00