Notice of enrollment for continuing training course of Orthodontics Course X 2018
- Lượt xem: 79
The Faculty of Odonto-Stomatology Training Institute - Hanoi Medical University is pleased to announce the admission of the continuing course of Orthodontic Orthopedics Course X, 2018.
1. Target: Specialist of Odonto-Stomatology
2. Target: 30 students
3. Time of study: 03 periods
Estimated Phase 1: October 17 - October 21, 2018; Session 2: November 22-25, 2018; Session 3: December 13 to December 16, 2018
The certificate was issued by the Faculty of Dentistry Training - Hanoi Medical University.
(Detailed study program attached).
4. Registration documents include:
1- Application for study (form) .2- Birth certificate (copy)
3. Curriculum vitae (certified by the Government Officials / Local Administration).
4. Diploma, certificate (copy, notarized).
5. Decision of sending the school to the Office of the Government Administration (if any).
6- 02 photos 4x6 (taken in the last 06 months, full name, date of birth, place of birth)
When applying, students bring originals of the type for comparison.
Each student only has to submit 01 set of documents for the Institute's Continuing Education classes.
5. Training fee: 35.000.000đ / course (pay once when registering to study)
6. Location and time of enrollment: From the date of notice to the end of October 10, 2018.
Where to sell records: Administration Department - Teeth Training Institute
P. 106 - House A7 - No. 1 Ton That Tung - Dong Da - Hanoi Tel: 024 35 747 005
Recipients: Department of Training & Management - Teeth Training Institute
P. 508 - House A7 - Số 1 Tôn Thất Tùng - Đống Đa - Hà Nội ĐT: 024 39 287 190
Or direct registration. Quach Thi Thuy Lan: 0904 144 668
MSc. Nguyen Tra My: 0983 654 186
The Faculty of Odonto-Stomatology Training Institute - Hanoi Medical University is pleased to announce that all medical facilities and staff are eligible and willing to participate in the training.
TEETH EDUCATION PROGRAM
1. The concept of orthodontic. Orthodontic implications and other specialties.
2. The growth and development of the craniofacial complex. Evaluation and prognosis of development.
3. The development of dental arch, occlusal bite.
4. Causes of molars distortion.
5. Classification of jaw deviation.
6. Orthodontic clinical examination.
7. Cephalometrics film analysis.
8. Sample analysis.
9. Diagnosis and treatment planning.
10. History, components of fixed, removable devices. The current braces system.
11. Principle of braces attachment method.
12. Preventive treatment. The anti-bad habit instrument - Jaws keep approx.
13. Effect of orthodontic force on the area around the teeth. Principle of mechanical biology in orthodontic force control.
14. Anchor blocking and anchor blocking control.
15. Treatment of mixed teeth.
16. Treatment of bite type I.
17.Treating type II arthritis
18. Treatment of articular bites type III.
II. Practice: Students prepare patients to practice according to the content of the study.
1. Clinical examination of orthodontic patients
2. Cephalometrics film analysis
3. Sample analysis
4. Medical record based on examination, sample analysis and film
5. Design of removable jaw
6. Clinical use of the device
7. Attach braces on the template
8. Some simple wire breaking techniques.
Advising education enrollment
8:00 - 17:00