Notice of admission to the Dental Change Class of Course 16 for the 2018-2019 school year
- Lượt xem: 116
Based on the training regulations of the Ministry of Health, the Board of Directors of Hanoi Medical University, the Faculty of Odonto-Stomatology Training School is pleased to announce the admission of the 16-year course of Dental Nursing in the 2018-2019 school year.
1. Subjects: Nurses and physicians with intermediate or higher degree in medicine
2. Target: 50 students
3. Study time: 06 months
4. Application documents include:
- Application form (standard form)
- Curriculum vitae (certified)
- Birth certificate (copy, notarized)
- Diploma, certificate (copy, notarized)
- Academic transcript (copy, notarized)
- Health Certification
- Decision of sending the school to the Administration Office (if any)
- Two envelopes (specify name and address of the recipient)
- Two 4x6 photos and two 3x4 photos (Clearly state name, date of birth, place of birth after photo)
All of the above documents are in a file bag in the form.
Candidates who do not qualify will not be returned the application for admission.
Where to sell records: Administration Department - Teeth Training Institute
P. 106 - House A7 - Số 1 Tôn Thất Tùng - Đống Đa - Hà Nội ĐT: 024 35 747 005
Recipients: Department of Training & Management - Teeth Training Institute
P. 508 - A7 Building - No. 1 Ton That Tung - Dong Da - Hanoi Tel: 024 39 287 190
- Time: From the date of notification to the end of November 15, 2018
5. Training fee: 2,500,000 VND / month
6. Duration of admission: expected on 11/21/2018
The Faculty of Odonto-Stomatology Training Institute - Hanoi Medical University is pleased to announce that all medical facilities and staff are eligible and expect to carry out the procedures for enrollment.
Advising education enrollment
8:00 - 17:00