Announcing the voting results for the Smart Health Award 2019
- Lượt xem: 91
Attending the seminar were the Standing Deputy Secretary of Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee Tran Luu Quang, Standing Vice Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee Le Thanh Liem, and domestic and foreign experts.
Opening remarks at the seminar, Mr. Le Thanh Liem, Standing Vice Chairman of Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee, said that on November 26, 2017, Ho Chi Minh City People's Committee held a conference to announce the project "Building Ho Chi Minh City becomes". Smart city in the period of 2017-2020, vision to 2025 ”. In addition to deploying the construction of technology platforms for smart cities, the project also focuses on implementing smart solutions to meet the city's urgent needs under the groundbreaking programs to soon bring. practical benefits for the people, including: digital government, transportation, environment, flood control, security, health and people's health.
“The application of IT in the health field has initially brought a positive effect, contributing to building Ho Chi Minh City to become a smart city in the future. This is a valuable opportunity for the TP health sector to access advances in artificial intelligence, new technology platforms in the field of medicine towards management, operation management, treatment and care. better care for patients of hospitals and health facilities in the city, bringing satisfaction to patients ", Mr. Le Thanh Liem delivered opening speech at the workshop.
“The result of the meeting is a good start and we have the right to hope for the strong development of the city health sector in the future. In order to do that, it takes time and very arduous which requires the whole health sector to make efforts with higher responsibility, love more job, more courage to succeed in the shortest time. City leaders are committed to the most active support of the city's smart health program, ”said Mr. Tran Luu Quang.
Within the framework of the International Smart Health Workshop, the Department of Health has announced and awarded the "Smart Health" award of the City's health sector for 20 outstanding products. These are innovative products derived from practical requirements, overcoming difficulties, daring to think about doing, adding value to the healthcare services provided by hospitals to the people.
4 first prizes:
(1) "Application of artificial intelligence technology in laparoscopic surgery: Davinci robot" by Binh Dan Hospital;
(2) "Digital hospital model" of Thu Duc District Hospital;
(3) "Emergency response system to solve security and order incidents in BV: Code Gray" of Gia Dinh People's Hospital;
(4) "The solution to replace traditional CPU with Raspberry Pi helps save money and protect the environment" by Children's Hospital 1.
8 second prizes:
(1) "Application of artificial intelligence technology in neurosurgery: Modus V Synaptive robot" by People's Hospital 115;
(2) "Technological products for patients from the" creative nursery "of the Eastern Military Hospital;
(3) "Application of artificial intelligence to access individual medicine in cancer treatment" of Ho Chi Minh City Oncology Hospital;
(4) "Application of IoT to manage and coordinate breathing machines between departments throughout the hospital" by Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital;
(5) Register for medical examination online and non-cash payment methods
(6) "Software for incident management: IRS" of Hung Vuong Hospital;
(7) "The nutrition risk warning system for early intervention" of Cho Ray Hospital
(8) "Management software for limited antibiotic use" of Tropical Disease Hospital.
8 third prizes:
(1) "The system of prompting and prescribing for pediatricians" of Pediatric Hospital 1;
(2) "Application of advanced algorithms to help target radiation therapy" of Ho Chi Minh City Oncology Hospital;
(3) "Smart management solutions for emergency network outside the hospital" of Emergency Center 115;
(4) "Software to monitor patients' safety compliance" in Pediatric Hospital 1;
(5) "Application of technology to add value to the testing system" of Children's Hospital TP;
(6) "Software for patients to check information together before surgery" of My Duc Phu Nhuan Hospital;
(7) "Friendly friendly voice of the machine when calling the patient" of District 1 Hospital;
(8) "Application of smart camera to monitor hand washing" of Blood Transfusion Hospital - Hematology.
The promising award belongs to the product "Technology products for patients from the" creative nursery "of Military Hospital of Eastern Military Medicine.
Advising education enrollment
8:00 - 17:00